Thursday, February 12, 2009

Food and Food Recipes

I am one of those people who love good food. I love food so much I quit my job and sell food on my website full time. In order to make this a great site and not just another site on the web I am looking for unique recipes. If anyone has any unique seafood recipes that they would like to share with maine lobster store.com family of customers, we would like to post them. We sell Beef Steak, Buffalo Meat, Maine Lobster, King Crab, Crab Meat, Shrimp, Kangaroo, Rattlesnake, Ostrich meat and some other stuff.

We would like to begin building a comprehensive RECIPE guide for all of our products. We have the basic recipes, but are looking for contributions from our customers and future customers.

Please help us build one of the most comprehensive Seafood, Beef, Buffalo meat, Lobster, Crab, Kangaroo and Ostrich recipe libraries possible.

Post one, try one

Thank You

The FoodGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment